What to Know Before You Arrive
Thank you for choosing Asiago’s
We want you to have a great experience when visiting the restaurant, while we maintain as safe an environment for everyone as possible. We recognize we are in a unique situation, and our service methods have been modified to accommodate as best as possible.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience, and offer the following information and guidelines for your reservation.
What we ask of you when visiting:
All guests are asked to maintain physical distance of 6 feet or more from staff and other guests when possible
All guests are asked to refrain from speaking if less than six feet away from all staff or other guests not in your party.
All guests are asked to please bring your own mobile device with WiFi and internet browser capability for viewing our current menu (we are using digital menus only)
What to expect during your visit:
- Our team has undergone enhanced training to meet new guidelines, including regular sanitization of all frequent touch areas in the restaurant
- We are following Boise City code Order 20-10 mandating face coverings. Visitors are exempt from this code while visiting eating and drinking establishments so long as they maintain at least 6 feet of distance from anyone NOT in their immediate party
- Digital menus only (please bring your own mobile device with WiFi capability and internet browser for viewing our current menu)
- You will be seated at your reservation time when all of your party has arrived
- Credit card payments only (please no cash or checks)