What to Know Before You Arrive
Thank you for choosing Asiago’s – we truly appreciate your support
We want you to have a great experience when visiting the restaurant, while we maintain as safe an environment for everyone as possible. We recognize we are in a unique situation, and our service methods have been modified to accommodate as best as possible.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience, and offer the following information and guidelines for your reservation.
What we ask of you when visiting:
For the safety of everyone, please do not visit the restaurant if you are experiencing or recently had:
- Frequent, uncontrollable, or persistent sneezing
- Shortness of breath
If any of the above apply to you, we ask that you protect yourself and others and schedule a reservation in the future, and we look forward to serving you then.
All guests are asked to follow CDC guidelines:
- Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
All guests are asked to maintain physical distance of 6 feet or more from staff and other guests when possible
All guests are asked to refrain from speaking if less than six feet away from all staff or other guests not in your party.
All guests are asked to please bring your own mobile device with WiFi and internet browser capability for viewing our current menu (we are using digital menus only)
What to expect during your visit:
- We are continuing to practice safe foodservice operations
- Our team has undergone enhanced training to meet new guidelines, including regular sanitization of all frequent touch areas in the restaurant
- Our team is screened before each shift, following CDC and State guidelines
- We are following Boise City code Order 20-10 mandating face coverings. Visitors are exempt from this code while visiting eating and drinking establishments so long as they maintain at least 6 feet of distance from anyone NOT in their immediate party
- You will be seated at your reservation time when all of your party has arrived
- When ready to depart the restaurant, please let your server know and a staff member will escort you to ensure social distancing can be maintained while leaving.
- Credit card payments only (please no cash or checks)
- Digital menus only (please bring your own mobile device with WiFi capability and internet browser for viewing our current menu)
- Table service is being done with specific methods in place.